The Liebster Award is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means dearest, beloved, pleasant, valued, favourite, and endearing (I’m sorry but as a German myself I had to delete the wrong translations).
And unexpectedly I’ve been nominated by wondercyncyn aka Ragazza Triste, a blogger I’ve been following for quite some time now. One of her posts “My Callous Lips” is quite poetic and I think that’s exactly what defines her writing style. I very much recommend checking her out.
Part of being nominated means you’ll have to answer the questions you’ve been given, so here are mine:
- Tell me 5 weird things about you.
>I feel lonely when I have no book with me.
>I’d like to be able to speak elvish just for the heck of it.
>Despite the look of my Bodymodifications I’m actually a rather quite person who avoids big events and festivals.
>I always preferred Halloween over Christmas and I celebrate it every year for the whole month of October.
>I get very passionate about fictional characters.
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? Why?
Well, I’d say I’d like to be cisgender male, but then again being trans has a great impact on my life and it actually taught me a lot of things so I guess I wish I’d have come out sooner.
- Why did you decide to be a Blogger?
I needed a place for my thoughts but I also wanted to help others, even if it’s just helping them understand or feeling less alone.
- How do you handle Writer’s Block?
I don’t force myself to write. I usually write about my own life, but obviously sometimes I just don’t know how to explain myself which ends up by me either taking a break or posting exactly that. People need to acknowledge that sometimes there aren’t words to describe.
- One person you hate the most?
That’s actually a quite hard question. I can’t really decide if it’s my cousin, who was my first bully and still is to this day, or the girl I nearly dated who used the words “I love you” and “You are disgusting” in the same sentence.
- Do you believe in Revenge?
I do, I believe that when someone did something bad to you they deserve to know just what they caused and feel miserable about it.
- Who is your private demon?
Dysphoria, I guess.
- What are your thoughts about forgiveness?
Forgive, but never forget.
- What do you miss about your past?
The time before I hit puberty and I didn’t know that I am different from the other boys. The time before I got abandoned by the guys.
- Eat or Sleep?
Sleep, because then I don’t have to deal with my problems and escape in my dreams.
- WhatsTheBuzzBee mtf
and ask you to answer these
- What made you start your Blog?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- Favourite childhood memory?
- 5 things about yourself that you like
- Your thoughts on forgiveness?
- Would you turn back time?
- If you could travel anywhere, which place would you choose?
- Your (bad) habits?
- Where do you wish yourself to be in 10 years?
- What do you hate?
I hope you guys will participate